Six Sigma Star Work Culture - Approach To Its Varied Assignments
- We work like an ARMY – always ready for any assignment and to achieve success within the available material and time resources
- We ensure we understand and document the range and mix of services and key issues influencing our clients.
- We carefully consider the viability and scope of services and the relationship with other healthcare facilities and agencies in order to enable effective planning.
- An overview of requirements, quantifying key variables, mix of clinical specialties, support services, auxiliary services etc by our experts.
- The philosophy and ethos of the care environment is outlined covering issues such as the degree of privacy, confidentiality, social & faith issues and dignity.
- Characteristics, accessibility and relationship with other healthcare facilities will be described and specific issues or challenges will be assessed and resolved.
- Integration other facilities like information technology, marketing & branding, patient privacy and confidentiality, expansion strategy, flexibility and shared use of resources, and outsourcing
- A detailed analysis of each service, department and type with reference to scope & size of services, reference to relevant local requirements, published guidance documents, operational policies, numbers and type of personnel and other relevant issues.
Benefits that our specialists bring to your organization:
- Minimization of disruption to current services through exceptional communication planning and implementation
- High impact on client’s services through process improvement
- Reduction in redo’s, complaints and employee turnover
- Improvements in Operational Efficiency by minimizing errors in the process
- Comprehensive support to top management and staff members
- Co-ordination between all suppliers to ensure smooth workflows and processes at all stages
- Active follow-up support to establish and improve levels of performance